February Update: As Shirley is in the USA visiting churches and taking a rest, we are preparing for our next trip back to Hauna to begin final planning for the Bible school dorm expansion.  However, our plans are on a slight hold until we know how severe this Corona Virus is going to be.  It’s possible to get to PNG without traveling through Asia, but it is still in that part of the world.  Chinese and Japanese businesses dominate all of PNG.  We are worried that this virus could get into PNG where the medical system is not able to handle the epidemic.  Please pray about this issue.  We need to be making frequent trips back and forth to keep things going, but don’t want to risk spreading this awful virus